Who is Skycart?
Unlike others, Skycart is not an agent for your Taobao purchases. They are a concierge-like service where they help customers to purchase from Chinese online shops like Taobao.com easily and safely.
Live chat is available for customers for any help with Chinese translations to providing search terms and even requesting the staff to help to source for particular items.
In other words, Skycart is like your Personal Shopper for your online purchases.
Skycart’s shipping rates and service charge of 7% (4% if you’re a Gold Class member) is the lowest currently among similar services. Economy Airmail is only at $1.99 for every 500g! That’s even cheaper as compared to Taobao’s forwarding services.
What is 11.11?
11.11 is the largest annual sale on Taobao.com! It is the shopping event for the year. Expect up to 90% discounts of items, half prices of Xiaomi and more! It’s a time where you should just grab the deals when you see it, don’t have to think!
What Do I do to enjoy the 11.11 sale?
- Top up Skypay (Skycart payment account) in advance so that you can save time on verification.
- Add items to your cart first!
- Leave a note in the remarks box stating 11.11.2015 so that Skycart will purchase it on the day for you to enjoy the discount.
- Check out and pay before 11.11 so that there will be a dedicated officer handling your account and purchases.
- State sizes and colors clearly and give options in case item goes OOS.
- Pay the highest price if options give to avoid waiting time. Any amount not spent will be refunded.
Things to note:
- There will be a delay after 11.11. Items will be shipped once sellers have dispatched the items.
- Things will go OOS very quickly. You will receive full refund within the next few hours if your options are not available.
- Full amounts stated by seller must be paid, including deposit and all.